Saturday, November 23, 2013

A STORY FOR TOMORROW

This is a reminder to myself as much as it is to anyone who may come across this - let your surroundings inspire you, let others inspire you, let this video inspire you.

a story for tomorrow. from gnarly bay on Vimeo.

This video first crossed my path on a scratched iPad in a mud brick house nestled 10,000 feet into the Andes. Its distributor, a barefooted wandering archaeologist (and now favorite friend), offered it to Sam and I, and - in what I consider the greatest compliment I've ever received - told us that we were making a beautiful story. Until today I hadn't seen this video in months, but am reminded that you don't have to be in the Atacama desert or highlands of Peru to enjoy your story, you just have to remember that each day you are writing yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment