Thursday, November 14, 2013

GRAPHICS: PART 2

Hearths, campfires, wood stoves, radiant heating, toyos, they've all been big topics - and necessities - this week. Up here in the great white north we're on day two of Icepocalypse 2013. The freezing rain is falling, roads have turned to skating rinks, windstorms are felling trees like professional lumberjacks, and the power is out like last season's iPhone. The kid at heart jumped for joy when the radio announced that schools were closed today, and the professional side of me squealed with delight when I got the official email informing me that my presentation was cancelled tonight. (Even though it was about archaeological hearths!!... timing is my strength) 

Yet another perfect excuse to hunker down at home, fire up the wood stove, use our creativity, and try to catch cabin fever.  

Home is Where the Hearth is.


Plus a few shots of life inside the snow globe...


No comments:

Post a Comment